Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Seeing thru a different lens




OK I do find myself just grabbing my camera and shooting with the same lens all the time. I currently only have 2 and am looking to make an investment on a 3rd but this weekend it was all about the zoom! I challenged my shelf to use only my zoom and see what I could come up with. As I told you in class using your zoom can allow you to catch some candidate moments and less of the "look at me and say cheese" photos.
So on this beautiful Memorial Day weekend I took the challenge and it felt GREAT to just play and explore. It certainly helped that we were on a beautiful farm with lots to look at.

So I challenge you to grab a lens you hardly ever use (or shoot in different modes) and see what wonderful photos you create!

Go for it!!
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment