Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rain rain go away!


OK I know April showers bring May flowers so bring on the flowers and enough with the showers!! Although a nice close up with a beautiful new rose with a raindrop falling off of it would be nice. Remember small aperture!

Now let me throw something out to you guys...have you heard of project 365? This is where you take a picture, one picture every day for year. There are lots of groups out here doing this and posting on flickr. Here is an interesting article about this project found at www.momready.com

As always practice, practice and practice some more!!

Dawn

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth ComptonMay 4, 2009 at 9:56 AM

    Dawn, I was wondering. My f/stop only goes from 3.5 to 5.6. It is the basic lens that came with my Nikon D 40 X. Should I look into another lens? If so, what do you recommend? thanks ,
    Elizabeth Compton

    ReplyDelete